Start moving your business forward by doing the things that give you energy
At the end of the day (or week!) do you ever feel like although you seemed to have done a lot, you haven’t moved your business forward in the way you want?
Do you find yourself doing the same things that drain you in your business time and time again, but lack the clarity to make changes?
Or do you just feel exhausted at the end of the day, without feeling like you’ve got much to show for it?
Grow with energy: the energy balance sheet-challenge
Gain clarity, purpose + focus around how you spend your time + energy in your business
I developed the energy balance sheet at a time in my life when I was finally ready to ditch the overwork and the constant search for productivity.
I often felt dissatisfied with my working days, like I was just moving from one task to the next without little purpose—and that many of these tasks gave me little joy, and even less energy.
Using the energy balance sheet has enabled me to move my business forward doing things that give me energy and joy.
4-day challenge: Grow with energy
In early May I’m running a 5-day challenge to help you move your business forward from a place of energy (using the energy balance sheet).
Every day you’ll receive a short email with suggestions on how to use the energy balance sheet, and a one-page worksheet with questions to help you get deeper.
You’ll be using the balance sheet for a week and gaining clarity about how to use the results–and make changes in your life + business accordingly (in around 20 minutes a day!).
Plus, as a special bonus, if you participate in the email challenge you’ll get to make use of my special 1:1 mentoring offer, the boundary hour (see below)–a chance to work with me 1:1 at a reduced price than for my packages.
The energy balance sheet is free for subscribers to my newsletter.
The energy balance sheet has
- given me clarity about what I love doing in my business (writing! speaking to people on podcasts! 1:1 calls!)
- given me the focus to move my business forward by doing more of those things that I enjoy
- made very clear to me what the things are that kept draining my energy again and again
- and, importantly, has given me the proof + confidence I needed to make changes in my business and see results.
Since using the energy balance sheet I’ve
- reframed the role that social media plays in my business
- begun to emphasise writing as a way of connecting with my audience, through newsletters + blogs
- pitched to podcasts to be interviewed
- discovered that multitasking makes me tired + cranky 😉
- delegated a lot of administrative work, even though it meant earning less money
- and: build my business by doing the things that give me energy.
The grow with energy challenge is for you if
- you want to move your business forward by doing more things that give you energy, rather than doing things just because you think you should as a business owner
- want to feel more energy + joy in the day-to-day running of your business
- you long to get more clarity, purpose and focus around how you spend your time + energy in your business
- you feel like a lot of your time + energy is spend on things that don’t light you up, but you don’t know what to change, let alone how to change it
- you want to feel more empowered about how you spend your time + energy in your business
- you need a nudge to make some decisions around things that aren’t working in your business
- you want to use a tool that is intuitive + quick, yet really powerful.
The energy balance sheet is meant to live on your desk, kitchen table, in your studio or wherever you spend a lot of your time. Perhaps it’ll go on your nightstand for a quick review of the day before bedtime.
Filling it in is meant to be quick and intuitive—no overthinking and no judging. It will take you about two minutes a day, and you don’t have to do it every day for ever. A few days every now and then, or a week like during the challenge, will give you enough input to really make changes.
The energy balance sheet is not another productivity hack
It’s not another thing to add to your day. It’s not another system, or app, or way to plan your days.
I’ve realised that a calendar isn’t going to make me feel less overwhelmed, or more balanced + purposeful about what I want to spend my time + energy on. If anything, the systems that I tried tended to add more things to do to my day.
The energy balance sheet, however, has made me feel more empowered to make changes that feel good in my business.
the grow with energy-challenge
Challenge dates: 3 – 7 May 2021*
- how to move your business forward doing the things that give you energy
- using the energy balance sheet + getting the most out of it in only a few minutes a day
- getting clear and purposeful on what you’re spending your time + energy in your business and life
- making changes based on your balance sheet: moving your business forward doing the things that give you energy
- making a plan and feeling empowered to feel more energy, more joy, more purpose in your life + your business.
The challenge will take you about 20 minutes a day. Plus, as a special bonus, if you participate in the email challenge you’ll get to make use of my special 1:1 mentoring offer, the boundary hour (see below)–a chance to work with me 1:1 at a reduced price than for my packages.
* since 3 May is a UK-bank holiday, you’ll get the first prompt in the welcome email on Friday the 30th as well, in case you don’t have time to spend on it on the 3rd
the boundary hour:
exclusive 1:1 mentoring offer if you sign up for the challenge
In a one-off call, we’ll dig deeper into what came up for you in the energy balance sheet and what you’d to change.
Some of the things we can discuss in a boundary hour call:
- Tailored suggestions and advice on how move your business forward through things that give you energy, and stop doing those that don’t give you energy
- How to add more moments of energy to your day
- Dealing with demands in your business and private life, and setting boundaries around them
- Seeing potential changes in your business and life, and how to communicate them
- Changing the role that social media plays in your business (and how much energy you spend on it)
This boundary hour is available exclusively to participants of the challenge, at a special price of €75.*
The boundary hour is for you if:
- You’re ready to start moving your business forward by doing the things that give you energy + joy, not by doing the things you feel you should do as a business owner
- You frequently feel like your days are filled with busy-work that drains you, and are longing to be purposeful + focused around the time you spend on your business
- You’re aching to set boundaries around demands in your business and private life
- You’re looking for a way to work on your business that fits with your life, without working harder or more
- You’re feeling unfulfilled with the time and energy that you’re spending on certain parts of your business
- The balance between your business and your private life feels wobbly
- You find yourself spending a lot of time and energy on social media, and need some perspective on how to best use it in your business (without spending more time on it!)
You’ll get more info + how to make use of the boundary hour in the challenge emails.
*Please note: unlike my 4-call package, the boundary hour does not offer any long-term support through calls and email. Of course, you are welcome to book the 4-call package after the boundary hour as well.
I loved how much clarity working with Astrid gave me. The strategies she provided were concrete and I could immediately apply them in my daily life.Iris, graphic designer