press + features
I love writing and speaking about ways in which small business owners can create the work-life balance they long for. If you’d like me to write a guest article for your blog or magazine, or interview me for your podcast, do let me know! I also love giving (online) workshops and trainings.
I tend to combine practical strategies with mindset shifts, helping readers and listeners get more insight in how they feel about their business + life, and make changes.
Topics I like to explore include:
- boundaries: between different parts of your business; around social media; in relation to clients, customers, family demands;
- what it means to follow your energy as a small business owner, and how to add more time + energy to your days doing what you love;
- reframing productivity and shaking off the 9-to-5-mentality;
- dealing with guilt when combining a business with a family or other demands;
- my own journey from working all the time to radically changing how I work (and how I feel about it–read more about my journey here).
press + features
91 Magazine: 3 strategies to spend more time doing what you love
Fearless Hustle Collective Podcast: work/life balance with Astrid Bracke
Side-hustle to full-time podcast with Josephine Brooks: establishing a work / life / business balance with Astrid Bracke
With Purpose podcast with Madeleine Onstwedder: How to stop ignoring your energy levels at work with Astrid Bracke
Fertility Awareness Project with Nathalie Daudet: Grow your slow, gentle & profitable business with Astrid Bracke
Building Your Brand podcast with Liz Moseley: Quitting social media profitably with Astrid Bracke
Art Juice podcast: Marketing without social media with Astrid Bracke