let me help you create the work-life balance you long for
Are you ready to set boundaries, tap into your energy, and live a more balanced life?
Sometimes you need somebody to offer clarity on your feelings of stress, overwhelm and burnout. Somebody who can offer you practical strategies to try out. Someone to walk by your side as you make smaller and bigger changes to your work-life balance.
I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed juggling life and work as a female small business owner. And I can help you make changes.
Work-life balance mentoring is for you if you’re feeling
- overwhelmed, stressed and burnt-out from work + trying to combine work with a family, hobbies, exercise and time for yourself
- pressured to say ‘yes’ to demands from work and family
- torn between the different areas of your life as a female small business owner
- tired, exhausted, guilty from the way you’re spending your time + the demands that are made on you
You just can’t shake the feeling that life could be different
Work-life balance mentoring can help you to
- build more rest into your days
- set boundaries around work and non-work demands
- say ‘no’ and set + communicate priorities
- make time for yourself, for hobbies, exercise, or just some quiet alone time
- spend less time on work and busywork
- spend your time more intentionally on the things that light you up, on daytime walks, cups of tea by yourself, that new book you’ve been longing to get into, or that yoga class you’ve been wanting to try
- feel calm and rested
- feel present with work when working on your own business, and with your family, friends or yourself when you’re not working
Work-life balance mentoring for female small business owners
Get help setting boundaries around the different areas of your business, work with clients and your private life. Learn to set better digital boundaries around email and social media.
Learn to better guard your own time. Figure out how to be more effective, without working more.
Return to the reason why you started the business in the first place, and add time for family, friends and yourself to your days.
I can help you feel more fulfilled with how you’re spending your time + energy, at work and outside of it
I know what it’s like to feel exhausted and overwhelmed from combining work and life.
I’ve experienced overwhelm, burnout and stress from keeping all the balls in the air.
In the past years I’ve made changes to my life that have radically improved my work-life balance.
I’ve developed strategies that have made it easier to set and stick to boundaries and tune in more to my own energy levels. I’ve gotten better at saying ‘no’.
Now my days are filled with the room and space that I long for.
After working with Astrid I literally felt more space in my head. I felt more clarity about the new boundaries I wanted to set, and how to set them – R.
The first change I made when I worked with Astrid was to take my work email off my phone. It made a huge difference in how overwhelmed and stressed I felt. I also worked on organising my mornings differently, which made me start my days calmer and more focused. – Meredith
I loved how much clarity working with Astrid gave me. The strategies she provided were concrete and I could immediately use them in my daily life. – Iris
During our calls I’ll help you to:
- identify where feelings of overwhelm, stress, burnout, guilt or lack of fulfilment come from
- figure out where you can and need to make changes
- set boundaries and communicate them in your business and in your private life
- find out which activities, people and events give you energy and which don’t (+ take action accordingly)
- try out specific strategies, experiment with new ways of working, of building rest and time for yourself in your days
At the end of our time together, you’ll
- be empowered to make choices about how you spend your time + energy and communicate them
- feel calm + rested
- feel strong in your work-boundaries, including those around email and social media
- know what a balanced life looks like for you, and how to keep making that a reality
3 months, 4 calls
Perfect for identifying struggles + problems, trying out new strategies, and making practical changes
- a 30-minute chemistry call
- 4 calls of 60 minutes, via Zoom
- a pre-call questionnaire
- worksheets + exercises to help you make changes in between the calls
- emails after each call with action steps
- check-ins via email in between calls
€360 (around £330)*
*payment plans available