courses + programmes to help you create the business you crave
I love creating courses and programmes that combine my talent for making complex content simple and accessible and that provide the perfect blend of structure and flexibility.
Substack for small business owners, freelancers and creatives
A mini-course that helps you set up and use Substack for your business, whether you already have a Substack newsletter or are curious about the possibilities.
Each of the three parts of this mini-course includes:
- a video of 30 to 40 minutes in which I share all my research, best practices, examples from a variety of other Substacks and my own;
- worksheets with checklists, templates, questions to ponder + links to more inspiration and resources.
- at the end of the course you’ll have the tools and inspiration to make Substack your own, and have it be an organic part of your marketing and business.
A gentle, effective, anti-overwhelm approach to making Substack work for you
Marketing without social media: a gentle and effective group programme
A 4-month group programme for small business owners, freelancers and creatives who want to spend less (or no!) time marketing their business on social media.
This programme is the perfect blend of structure and flexibility, with asynchronous workshops, detailed workbooks, recorded office hours where I answer your questions and a gentle and small community on Podia for weekly accountability and support.
- Anti-overwhelm + gentle: make changes that feel good, going as quickly or slowly as you need.
- Designed to put your humanness first: structure and flexibility providing you with guidance and flexibility, and with the ability to set your own pace as you need to.
- Bespoke and unique to you: no formulas or blueprints to follow and copy. Instead, you’ll be creating your now blueprint that fits your life and your business.